• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Brave New World – Using A.I. in Tube Circuit Design (another look at the Z-PH10 phono pre)

without knowing anything about either, is the PH20 basically similar to the PH10 with some different values, or is it a completely different design? Thinking if its basically similar with some altered values, I'm curious if those values jive with what Claude had to say.
 
without knowing anything about either, is the PH20 basically similar to the PH10 with some different values, or is it a completely different design? Thinking if its basically similar with some altered values, I'm curious if those values jive with what Claude had to say.
I know a MOSFET buffer stage was added. It still uses 12AY7's. I'm using some GE 6072's in mine.
 
Back
Top Bottom