• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bread Maker Recommendation

GPOW

Member
I definetly recommend this bread machine!



Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker

It was $179 now $123 - $ 20 coupon = $103 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...riced-20&creativeASIN=B00005QFL0&linkCode=as2



It is quiet, the bread is very easy to make, and clean up is so simple.

I bought this machine 2 months ago and I love it. All the programs work great and I always get a perfect loaf! I am not a baker but this machine makes baking so easy. I love that you just put the ingredients in and you push a button and few hours later you have fresh bread. Even the fast cycle works great.
 
Register to hide this ad
Been using a bread maker since my sister got me one for Christmas twenty years ago. My advice is check the Goodwills, you can find an almost new and capable unit for $5.
 
I use one for dough, but not for baking it. Better to form a real loaf and bake in the oven.

That said, there are tons at the Goodwill.
 
Been using a bread maker since my sister got me one for Christmas twenty years ago. My advice is check the Goodwills, you can find an almost new and capable unit for $5.

Good advice..And if you like cooking by yourself, this is a good bread maker.
 
Back
Top Bottom