• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

bricktop

Urizen

Lunatic Member
I just received a B&K 600 from bricktop via Barter Town. Bulletproof packing, speedy shipment and spot on communications. Highly recommended.

Thanks, bricktop!
 
Register to hide this ad
+1, got the I-177 tester and the autoformer very quickly. They were packed well enough to withstand a 20-foot drop. Tested the autoformer, no time to address the tester now.

Thank you!
 
Thanks Tom. If you need any help figuring out that autoformer, getting a different ratio, etc, give a shout. The I-177 seems like a project, I'd like to see it when you get it up and running.

thanks again!
 
Got the preamp stuff this morning, Micah! :thmbsp:

I package things well, and I appreciate good packaging. bricktop has just raised the bar, as far as I'm concerned! Best packaging I've seen in a long time!

Thanks again, man.

Nate
 
Got the preamp stuff this morning, Micah! :thmbsp:

I package things well, and I appreciate good packaging. bricktop has just raised the bar, as far as I'm concerned! Best packaging I've seen in a long time!

Thanks again, man.

Nate

I taught him how to pack when he was just a little shaver Nate.:smoke:
 
Back
Top Bottom