• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

British Fidelity & Musical Fidelity

DurhamSud

Member
Does any one have any information on the relationship between the two brands? Are they the same company? Or are British Fidelity components clones to Musical Fidelity?

Specifically, the P170 amp and P172 preamp from both brands look very similar and I am wondering what the differences are, if any. I have seen the British Fidelity in black with a red contour and the Musical Fidelity in all black.

Also, if anyone can point me to a manual or a brochure for either units that would also be appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
A quick look on the web would indicate British Fidelity changed their name to Musical Fidelity.
 
I had searched many times and found nothing. After reading your reply I searched again and found this:

"Musical Fidelity's products were known as British Fidelity in the USA at the time of this review, due to the appropriation of the Musical Fidelity brand name by a US retailer."
 
I had searched many times and found nothing. After reading your reply I searched again and found this:

"Musical Fidelity's products were known as British Fidelity in the USA at the time of this review, due to the appropriation of the Musical Fidelity brand name by a US retailer."
 
Back
Top Bottom