• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Brown JBL Grill Cloth Needed

Register to hide this ad
I haven't personally used OCS cloth, but I've heard good things about it. Honestly, if you have to recloth one, you might as well recloth the other. I haven't had any luck finding an exact match of original cloth that hasn't sustained some fading over time.

On my JBL's, I've been using acoustimac.com's cloth which is a tad bit heavier than the typical grillcloth but looks very original in texture.

20091004016.jpg


They have a variety of colors including brown.

http://www.acoustimac.com/index.php...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=21
 
Last edited:
Bob, I've bought the brown from Parts Express. I don't know if it is an exact match, but it was pretty close. If you aren't in a hurry, pm me your address and I can send you a swatch of it through the mail.
 
I'd like to revive this thread. Anyone had the chance to compare Parts Express cloth with the original? I need some of this stuff. I mean, any new cloth would look better than what I have on my L26's!
 
Back
Top Bottom