• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Brutal is good people!

tensleep

Addicted Member
I just received a Behringer Crossover that I purchased from Brutal. I had made a comment in a Barter Town thread about missing a good deal on a crossover listed in there. Brutal send me a PM regarding one he would be willing to sell. We struck a deal, he boxed up the crossover (excellent packing!), told me how much plus shipping, I sent him PayPal Payment, and a week later, I can finally pursue active bi amplification of my Klipsch KP301 speakers.

Thanks again for the great deal and the top notch service, Brutal! I say, don't hesitate to do business with this AKer.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the kind words Billy.

I don't think I've ever seen a PP come through so blazingly fast.

My motto is "Do unto others..." so I pack like a madman, try to double box whenever feasible or prudent.

Enjoy the XO,

Russ
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom