• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Buckey Electronics

s15jimmynut

New Member
Hi I am new to this forum and a new proud owner of a Kenwood KR-750. I love this receiver. I had previously owned a new cd chager radio with sub and i got this one and sold the new one. LOL who said newer is better?:D
Any way my question is. Has anyone ever delt with Buckey Electronics in Kettering Ohio? They said they could adjust the dial clean the tuner and fix the volume dial for $79 to $115. I just want to make sure im not sending it to some "Hacks".
Thank
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom