• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Budget system

chaos7979

New Member
I everyone. I want a system from my youth. On a budget.:sigh: I happen to have a Kenwood Basic C1 pre amp so I thought I would go with a Basic M1($100) or a M2($200). I want some Advent speakers.
What model Advent floor speakers were new in the early 70's?? I want to stay under $400 for the speakers.:banana: Any suggestions?
 
Register to hide this ad
................What model Advent floor speakers were new in the early 70's?? I want to stay under $400 for the speakers.:banana: Any suggestions?

Only one answer to that: The Advent Loudspeaker.

Nowadays sometimes referred to as the original large Advent, or OLA, to differentiate it from later versions.

Offered in two styles, genuine walnut veneer, and vinyl clad for a lower price. Get the walnut.

There's plenty of info about them in other threads.

I'm sure plenty of them spent their lives on the floor, but they sound better on stands.
 
Back
Top Bottom