• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Bunch of vintage speakers on CT CL

Register to hide this ad
hey, I resemble that remark!


LOL Mark, you have a resource available to you that may change at any time. Enjoy it as long as it stays as it is. In my town you have to pay just to get past the gate, and many other towns are like mine....

BTW if you see my friend Jeff there, pass along a Happy New Year for me.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
I don't know, KLH 6 for that price isn't bad, or the A-150s. I thought only the JBLs were gutted, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Anyway...sounds like somebody broke into my storage unit!
 
He has 2 pair of 150s, 1 Series I and 1 Series II. The series I need grills and the series II needs a refoam. $20/pair.

The Avids are 102s that he says are nice. $30

Waiting to hear back whether the Large Advents are OLAs or NLAs. He says they are walnut cabs and were recently refoamed, but the tweets are missing the protective grills and have been pushed in. $20

Dave
 
$40 for two pair of A-150s is a great deal. I really liked the pair I had. They were just a simple no fuss speaker that managed to get a lot of things right. I liked them much much better than the Original and New Large Advents I had at the same time.
 
LOL Mark, you have a resource available to you that may change at any time. Enjoy it as long as it stays as it is. In my town you have to pay just to get past the gate, and many other towns are like mine....

BTW if you see my friend Jeff there, pass along a Happy New Year for me.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:

I saw Jeff on Saturday... he pointed out an early-80s Nikko digital receiver to me, but even I have my limits.

I did pick up a Yamaha CR-220 off the scrap metal pile last Wednesday... it seems to be fine, aside from dirty controls. The scrap metal pile...
 
Back
Top Bottom