• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Burning Amp 2018 is at Fort Mason , SF, CA 9/30

Register to hide this ad
wow im bad at dates and worse at this forum. I tried to edit the headline, doesnt seem possible, but i will edit the text thanks.
 
wow, now I really wish I was able to go. I just stumbled on the Music Reference youtube channel earlier today.
 
I'm thinking of trying to get up there. It would be cool to see all of the stuff people came up with for the show.
 
Folks, I was there last year and _really_ enjoyed meeting all the attendees as well as Wayne, Nelson and Siegfried. I cannot recommend it more highly to all.

Unfortunately, I'll not be able to attend this year (big-time bummer!) for health reasons. I'd planned to bring the mighty Edgarhorns again, too.

Cheers,

David
 
Back
Top Bottom