• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

BX-1 and BX-100 belts

Barncats

Super Member
Are both of these the same Sankyo mechanism with just different cosmetics? Or are their innards different?

I want to renew belts in my BX-1. wjoe lists only a BX-100 belt kit (although they do list BX-1 tires). Marrs lists a full BX-1 kit. Marrs more expensive than wjoe by quite a bit, worth the diff?

Thanks for any info.
 
Register to hide this ad
Same belts in BX-1 as BX-100. Capstan belts from Marrs are better than wjoes belts, and will normally get you lower W&F, but all the others make no difference really. Worth it is up to you, but I only use the Marrs belts.
 
Same belts in BX-1 as BX-100. Capstan belts from Marrs are better than wjoes belts, and will normally get you lower W&F, but all the others make no difference really. Worth it is up to you, but I only use the Marrs belts.

Can you tell me how I can order belts from Marrs?
 
Back
Top Bottom