• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

C-shaped speaker stands?

Jeff M

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I can remember seeing a set of wooden speaker stands here somewhere, which were rather nice looking. They had a C- shaped profile and were holding a set of bookshelf or standmount speakers. As a woodworker, I would like to attempt some. Anyone know of who had them?
 
Register to hide this ad
I can remember seeing a set of wooden speaker stands here somewhere, which were rather nice looking. They had a C- shaped profile and were holding a set of bookshelf or standmount speakers. As a woodworker, I would like to attempt some. Anyone know of who had them?
Try your artistic skill and do a simple drawing. It may give us a better idea of the design. Verbal descriptions are difficult to visualize sometimes.
 
Back
Top Bottom