smartin53
Well-Known Member
Anyone by chance messed with these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/C22-C-22-Va...r-DIY-Kit-MOD-based-on-McIntosh-/321168497948
I've seen then for quite some time and was always curious about them. I'm mostly curious how they sound compared to a real C22 assuming they actually follow the original design circuit wise. I wonder how the transition from the traditional wiring to a PCB would impact things.
I've always wanted a C22 but they are way out of my price range. These are not and they have the added fun of being DIY kits which I love.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/C22-C-22-Va...r-DIY-Kit-MOD-based-on-McIntosh-/321168497948
I've seen then for quite some time and was always curious about them. I'm mostly curious how they sound compared to a real C22 assuming they actually follow the original design circuit wise. I wonder how the transition from the traditional wiring to a PCB would impact things.
I've always wanted a C22 but they are way out of my price range. These are not and they have the added fun of being DIY kits which I love.