• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cableguy- SaME old story...

thedelihaus

Nocturnal transmissions
Thanks again to Cableguy- this is at least the fourth transaction I've had with him- and all have been nothing short of fantastic.

The latest dealings netted me an original Technics SL-120 (SL-1200 without arm) and SME 3009 improved arm mounted, as well as a few carts and other surprising extras.

I couldn't have asked for a better packing job, and the gear- let's just say I'm pleased as punch.

Haven't finished setting it up yet, but boy is it a sweet beaut!
 
Register to hide this ad
Whew...glad to read that all arrived safe and sound. That was one of the most complex packing jobs I have tackled...
Enjoy that table Paul, it really kicks ass...
 
I haven't finished setting it up yet- this weather here (3 snowstorms in one weekend!) is keeping me busy.

A little a night....


But- I spent a long time considering tables. Picked up an SL-110 a bit back, wanted to add an original 1200 or 120 to the mix.

I'm expecting to be pleased as punch!
 
Surprisingly enough, Jack has never owned this turntable. It's probably the only piece of electronics owned by at least 3 AKers where Jack wasn't one of the three.
 
Back
Top Bottom