• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cables by eteller

cc43fan

I'll sleep when I'm dead
A quick thanks to eteller for the smooth purchase of a couple of pairs of well-made RCA cables. Super fast shipping, and cables exactly as described. I couldn't ask for more!

A great seller here.:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
A quick thanks to eteller for the smooth purchase of a couple of pairs of well-made RCA cables. Super fast shipping, and cables exactly as described. I couldn't ask for more!

A great seller here.:thmbsp:

I couldn't agree more. I received a nice box full of interconnects from eteller this Monday. The cables look new, he communicated well and the shipped just as fast as I made payment and gave him the address.
 
Back
Top Bottom