• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Capehart stereo

Phila4x4

New Member
I have an old stereo console with AM/AF (tube) and turn table. I think it's a Capehart because the name is on both pieces. On the inside it says Savane by Tomlinson. Is this worth anything? I've attached several pictures if you can give me any information. I need to sell this console if anyone is interested let me know.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
It's hazardous waste, send it to me and I will dispose of it for you at no charge.:para:

Very nice unit, even upside down.:thmbsp: Welcome to AK.:wave:
 
Nice looking set. Value is dependant on location and how much someone wants it but it looks to be in fairly nice shape, other than the crack in the dial glass and the dust. Is that a 2 piece unit? Most of those date to the very late 1950s. I'm somewhat partial to the two piece consoles myself.
 
I have an old stereo console with AM/AF (tube) and turn table. I think it's a Capehart because the name is on both pieces. On the inside it says Savane by Tomlinson. Is this worth anything? I've attached several pictures if you can give me any information.

Are you a bat???
 
My dad gave me his Capeheart HiBoy mono console to restore once. I was like 13. Capeheart started it all for me. My dad gave me it as a challenge. He was into electronics before they even discovered that Higgs thingie.
 
Back
Top Bottom