• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Carlsbad CA Vintage MARANTZ Receiver

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
No affiliation, sale starts momentarily.

1.jpg
View full details at EstateSales.NET: https://www.EstateSales.NET/CA/Carlsbad/92008/1725603
 
Register to hide this ad
Man that's rough having the sales during the week. I used to work right down the street, I'd have had to take a quick peek if I was still there.
 
I was hoping someone would recognize it ... maybe a 2500 or 2600 bad boy.

I'm not real familiar with the Marantz line, but I can tell by the lack of knobs and controls not to mention the lack of a scope that is a baby Marantz.
 
Looking at the (silver) color of the tuner dial, I am guessing this is a later model when their quality was starting to lack.
 
Back
Top Bottom