• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cartridge ID please.

mibag6

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I sent this cartridge to another AKer believing it to be a GE VRII cartridge as the packaging is labelled GE VRII. I don't believe the cartridge is new but I'm hoping someone can ID this more definitely than I can. I know these were available setup for either a single stylus or a double stylus but I don't know enough about these to know exactly what model I had.
I appreciate any help on IDing this.
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
So, any idea of the differences between the RPX and VR II models? Is one more recent or desirable than the other?
 
It's great for 78s but that's about it. It tracks way to heavy (6 grams and up if I recall correctly) for anything else.

Brian
 
Back
Top Bottom