baba booey
New Member
hi everyone!
i have recently acquired an MCS 6500 (rebranded Hitachi PS-17 for JCPenny) for free, it's a lovely table from 1977.
I'm wondering if anyone has any good cartridge recommendations for this table? I'm completely ignorant to the world of cartridges and what to get, my budget is around $250-300
i'm sorry that this is probably an annoyingly vague/repetitive question coming from a beginner, but i appreciate any help that i can get
thx!
i have recently acquired an MCS 6500 (rebranded Hitachi PS-17 for JCPenny) for free, it's a lovely table from 1977.
I'm wondering if anyone has any good cartridge recommendations for this table? I'm completely ignorant to the world of cartridges and what to get, my budget is around $250-300
i'm sorry that this is probably an annoyingly vague/repetitive question coming from a beginner, but i appreciate any help that i can get
thx!
