• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Carver Making a Comeback~

2-3 shops in the world who repair Carver and have the schematics. These are decent amplifiers when working. That first feature is a major drawback. I prefer not having to ship an amplifier cross country for a repair unless it is of very unusual quality. I require an amplifier to be serviceable to component level by myself or a good area technician, a la Terry DeWick. Those trick power supplies and proprietary IC chips here mainly increase repair expenses. I would love to see Carver design a good conventional amplifier with his house sound and easily repaired since he usually makes good sounding gear.

Sevice manuals can be found at Carveraudio if you join their forums just as SMs for various gear can be found at our own AK forum. Just so you know
 
Back
Top Bottom