• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cassette Splice Kit

I knew I should have kept my old kit...
Anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced manual splice kit?

I just want to make custom length cassettes by cutting some of the tape and splicing it on to the leader.

I used to use King loaders to do this in the old days, but I'd have to make about 40 copies at at a time...
 
Register to hide this ad
google pulled up noting..... at lest for the first 100 or so entries...

I got my last kit at Radio Shack around 197x.....

I'll check Ebay, though I hate to use ebay these days.... even though I have over 1000 positive feedbacks... I still hate using it...
 
The Radioshack part # for the block was 44-224 if that helps. I've got one kicking around here somewhere with tape that I doubt I will ever use again.
 
Back
Top Bottom