• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cast a wide CL net...

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
Granted, this isn't some prized score, but it is proof that people don't always use the most obvious terms in their CL posts:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ele/3150482139.html

I'd call that a stereo or boombox, maybe mention the word "speakers" at some point. Nope. They called it a "Music player". I found it by going into the electronics section and using "home" as a search word to weed out all the car audio stuff.
 
Register to hide this ad
???

I think they fixed it, or you posted the wrong link. Ok, granted they spelled "quartet" wrong.

Vintage Klipsch Quatret Floor Standing Speakers - $350 (Irving, TX)
 
You mean for a crisp Grant you'd take it? :banana:

Did I say that..............:scratch2: What I meant was something I didn't mean but said it anyway so it would confuse the heck out of you:D And apparently it did.................:yes: Actually I'm way too cheap and the last Grant I had in my wallet was a postage stamp..............:banana:
 
Grant might bring it home, but it would take several hundred Franklins to build more room onto my house for it. I'm maxed out inside, and have to avoid large items...
 
Back
Top Bottom