gearhound
Lunatic Member
Shadow the Cat is 14 years-old, and still a superb jumper!
The BRAVO V1 amp was on a small shelf in my wife's office/den.
It appears to have happened a few days ago, although I just found out this afternoon?
My wife was afraid Miss Shadow would lose one of her remaining.....nine lives....if she told me? :yes:
I had just modded that little amp, and it did NOT have the top plastic piece, because the new Panasonic 10,000uf 50v replacement capacitor wouldn't fit with it on.
Figures.....:tears:...............................................
Steve
The BRAVO V1 amp was on a small shelf in my wife's office/den.
It appears to have happened a few days ago, although I just found out this afternoon?
My wife was afraid Miss Shadow would lose one of her remaining.....nine lives....if she told me? :yes:
I had just modded that little amp, and it did NOT have the top plastic piece, because the new Panasonic 10,000uf 50v replacement capacitor wouldn't fit with it on.
Figures.....:tears:...............................................
Steve
