• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CCSelling- total surprise

bktheking

Gitter Done!
I started talking 3 weeks ago to this seller about the Marantz 8b they were selling in the marketplace. We spoke over email and I was skeptical, a 5 post seller selling Marantz tube gear- ya right- man was I wrong. Turns out CCSelling is none other that Cari Cucksey, host of HGTV's Cash and Cari- she was awesome to deal with, took additional pics, worked on an amount we were both comfortable with and even drove 45 minutes to meet 4seatpilot to hand deliver the amp. I spoke to her over the phone a few times as well, she was one of the nicest sellers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. If I had the extra scratch i'd buy the pre and tuner but I have my limits. The pre and tuner are still available from what I know, i'm pretty sure she's a motivated seller.

Thanks again Cari for doing the transaction today, i'm sorry we couldn't have met it person.

PS- she based out of Westland Michigan, nice and close to the Michigan audio fans on here.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom