• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CD vs Your Phones FLAC files via AUX

I certainly can. As for mp3 or lossless files on a hard drive I feel they are inferior to cds and refuse to go back them.

Lossless files inferior to a CDP? That is the complete opposite of what I hear & feel.

But then everyone hears and feels differently.
 
I am also amazed at how nice an Apple iPhone 6 streaming TIDAL at CD quality can sound. Granted not as nice as my Chord Qute EX DAC, but nothing offensive.
 
They often try to throw away the stuff that is outside "normal" hearing. Therefore, limiting whether most people will notice a difference at higher bit rates. Lower bit rates seem to have more compression artifacts that become more noticeable.
Broadly. "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around....."

;)
 
Back
Top Bottom