• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Celestion DL-10 Specifications?

xlbee

PIONEERFREQ
Subscriber
Greetings fellow AKers and speaker freaks,

Currently using a pair of Celestion DL-10s that I love, and considering the purchase of a pair of Wharfedale E90 Pro speakers.

I have the specs for the Wharfedales but would like the specs for the Celestions so I can compare the numbers as part of my evaluation.

Would anyone happen to have the Celestion DL-10 specs?

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Still looking for Celestion DL-10 specs but would also welcome comments from wharfedale E-90 Pro owners out there with regard to their performance, build and sound quality.
 
Found this sketchy info. Power handling 150 watts, efficiency 92db/w/m. Response 48-20,000 hz, no tolerance given. Having owned a pair of DL 7's, I can tell you what you already know, to wit: that bass would be clean, but not real deep, mids are very detailed, highs the same with that outstanding aluminum dome. Overall sound a bit laid back, not in the least strident. All in all, great British sound, if that is to your taste, which it obviously is. Mine too.
 
This is the specs from a 1987 products catalogue:
Celestion DL 10, ported, 3-way, 10-inch woofers, 6 1/2-inch midrange and 1 1/4-inch dome tweeters.Sensitivity at 91db, frequency response is 45-22 khz. + and - 3db. Recommended Minimum amplifier power: 10 watts, maximum: open. Nominal impedance: 8 ohms. Dimension: 29 x 14 x 12 inches, weight is 43 lbs each. $1100/pair Canadian.

I hope this helps.
 
Back
Top Bottom