SoundOfSound
Super Member
Anything special about the Celestion Impact 15 for $50.00?
I don't really need anymore speakers but these are made in England and it got me thinking about the British sound that people talk about on AK.
BTW, both are missing the dust caps on the woofers so that is one strike against them. The rest seems to be in acceptable condition.
What do you think yea:yes: or nay
?
They have the funky inverted woofer design, pic from the web.
EDIT: This is what they look like without the dust cap. It does not look like there was one on it. There is no visible glue ring so I was wondering if they even had them in the first place.
pic from web.
I don't really need anymore speakers but these are made in England and it got me thinking about the British sound that people talk about on AK.
BTW, both are missing the dust caps on the woofers so that is one strike against them. The rest seems to be in acceptable condition.
What do you think yea:yes: or nay
?They have the funky inverted woofer design, pic from the web.
EDIT: This is what they look like without the dust cap. It does not look like there was one on it. There is no visible glue ring so I was wondering if they even had them in the first place.
pic from web.
Last edited: