• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Celt

jhinkel

Super Member
Sorry it took me so long to post this... things have been incredibly busy in college... I bought a Technics SH8030 Space dimension controller from Celt, and I couldn't be happier! It works perfectly, and he did a bombproof packing job! no knobs were bent, and everything was as described. It's an absolutely beautiful unit, and I would highly suggest doing business with Celt for any audio need! Thanks again Dan!

-jhinkel-
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm remiss as well. I picked up a small driver from Celt a few weeks ago through bartertown and he did nice follow up to make sure I was happy with the deal. Of course I was :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom