• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Celt!

doucanoe

Registered Audio Abuser
Just thought that I would mention my last purchase here on AK from Celt (Dan). Dan knew I had been shopping around here for particular drivers to use in small guitar amp combo projects and had something he had built that he thought may fit the profile nicely. He contacted me with the particulars and I decided to grab it.

In typical Celt fashion, the speaker was off to me in speedy fashion. It of course arrived promptly and packed very well. Smooth transaction all the way around and I couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks, Dan!

RC
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom