• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cerwin Vega VS-150 $225 pr Greenville, MS

avguytx

Lunatic Member
Listed on Facebook Marketplace for $225 a pair. I own a pair of these and I am really enjoying everything I play through them...sometimes more so than my Klipsch Belle clones I built. They lots of things very good and love power....and sound great to my ears. I wish my cabinets already looked that good and I didn't have to build new ones. Looks like they will need a refoam but that is super easy to do on these and might even be a bartering tool.

No affiliation and too far away for me.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/413201635959769/

upload_2019-7-17_9-12-32.png

upload_2019-7-17_9-12-57.png
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom