• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cerwin Vera Grill Cloth

JHS2RT

and Miss Sasha
Subscriber
I inherited a set of Cerwin Vega U-351 speakers from my brother who passed away last month. The speaker grill cloth has snags in them --Is there a place I can send the grills to to have the cloth replaced with the original fabric and will do a good job.These are fine speakers except for the grill cloth.
 
Register to hide this ad
What color are those clothes? Black or brown? Usually there's lots of options on Ebay unless you have a local stereo shop that may have something in stock that might work.
 
They are black -but I need someone who will do the work also.

You may be surprised at just how easy this procedure is to do. Take a look at YouTube and watch a couple of videos of people performing the task. Doesn't cost you anything except a few minutes of your time.

Good Luck!
 
You may not find an exact match fabric. I recommend looking a what the local fabric shops have and decide for your self if it is OK. I also second trying the job yourself. It may not be a hard as you think.
 
Back
Top Bottom