Mike Mag
Active Member
I need to change the two bulbs inside the tonearm for my MIT LT-20 TT
Before I decide if I want to do this, can anyone who has done this share their lessons learned.
Note that the LT-30 does NOT have the same tonearm so experiences there will not help.
I have spent a lot of time with Google but haven’t have what I am looking for
I have original OM and pdf of SM, which I have used to verify that the bulbs are dead
I watched this video but it doesn’t give any lessons learned on doing the replacement, just quick overview
Before I decide if I want to do this, can anyone who has done this share their lessons learned.
Note that the LT-30 does NOT have the same tonearm so experiences there will not help.
I have spent a lot of time with Google but haven’t have what I am looking for
I have original OM and pdf of SM, which I have used to verify that the bulbs are dead
I watched this video but it doesn’t give any lessons learned on doing the replacement, just quick overview
Last edited: