Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Thanks, I will definitely test it before install. I don't know if it means much, but the new ones are painted grey...mine is a very seventies Harvest Gold!
AT LAST! I've finally finished installing this monster! I've been out of town for work (Honolulu...somebody's gotta do it, eh?) I've got it mounted with the old CM rotator which works like a champ now. I had to gut it and rebuild after a serious de-gunk. This one is apparently the good old USA made version and seems quite stout.
Using the DISH HD receiver to scan for locals, it found 16... Still playing with it, will follow up after some tweaking. The rotator is seriously cool.
Maybe pictures later.
edit: OK, I'm impressed. Most of my 16 "locals" are 40~70 miles and all are pegging the signal strength meter of the DISH receiver. The impressive bit is that I can watch five Dallas stations that are 133 miles away(!) They're holding about 60~75 on the same meter.