• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Chat here can't there...

WildWest

Super Member
Hmmmmmm I don't get it. On the puter in the other room running 98se I can sign onto chat here no sweat. I go to my tablet laptop running XP on the cat 5 network and I get this message, even though I AM logged in...

AudioKarma Chat room is open to AudioKarma member only. If you are already a member, please visit forum main page and login with your member account. You can then visit this page to login to our chat room..

If you are not a AudioKarma member, you can register now..

But, but, but, I am logged in I am! :dunno:

ARRRGGGGGGGG
 
Register to hide this ad
same happens to me occassionally

Try logging out and deleting your cookies before logging back in.

Sometimes that works.

Mike
 
Nope, no luck. Still says the same thing. Tells me I am not logged in when I am. Phuckin XP operating system. My trusty dusty PC with 98se works just fine....
 
Go to your edit options, where it says "browse board with cookies" put no if it is yes. It should work fine then.

Carl
 
Back
Top Bottom