Hawkeye83
Super Member
https://janesville.craigslist.org/ele/6025231803.html
Only $1500 for a couple Yamaha EQ's, a Sansui receiver (BPC), Technics turntable, and "house"speakers (American Acoustics). I think he's got an extra zero in his price.
I know these threads get old. I just wonder where people are getting these prices...just pulling out of a hat, I think. Hey, if you've got at least 2 or 3 black boxes and some pretty big speakers, it's gotta be worth at least a couple grand, right? RIGHT?!
I try to remind myself that not everyone is as into this hobby as we are. They simply have no clue, and I'm sure are starting the asking price high to leave plenty of room to come down. Well, in this case, there is certainly plenty of room to come down!
Ad text:
Sansui receiver 300w 3 channel with surround sound
2 Yamaha equalizers
Technics turntable
2 American Accustics tower speakers 12" woofer 2-5" midrange 1-3" tweeter and 1-1" dome tweeter
2 small rear speakers and a center speaker
All the speaker wire and cables to hook everything up
Everything works and looks great
Image for posterity
Only $1500 for a couple Yamaha EQ's, a Sansui receiver (BPC), Technics turntable, and "house"speakers (American Acoustics). I think he's got an extra zero in his price.
I know these threads get old. I just wonder where people are getting these prices...just pulling out of a hat, I think. Hey, if you've got at least 2 or 3 black boxes and some pretty big speakers, it's gotta be worth at least a couple grand, right? RIGHT?!
I try to remind myself that not everyone is as into this hobby as we are. They simply have no clue, and I'm sure are starting the asking price high to leave plenty of room to come down. Well, in this case, there is certainly plenty of room to come down!
Ad text:
Sansui receiver 300w 3 channel with surround sound
2 Yamaha equalizers
Technics turntable
2 American Accustics tower speakers 12" woofer 2-5" midrange 1-3" tweeter and 1-1" dome tweeter
2 small rear speakers and a center speaker
All the speaker wire and cables to hook everything up
Everything works and looks great
Image for posterity