• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Check this out from Denver CL...

Register to hide this ad
Fast_Eddie said:

What concerns me about this posting is the fact that the seller isn't showing pictures of the actual units being sold. :scratch2:

I've seen a number of pairs of these come up on ebay and even CL but they are usually in really lousy shape with pretty hefty prices on them. If the ones for sale are in good cosmetic and working order, I'd toss him a price of $300 and work from there. My guess is they'll need some refoaming, recapping, etc making the $300 price range more "realistic" than $375.

As for sound quality, I don't know about these units in particular but I do have a pair of Design Acoustics PS10s that I won't part with. They are a nice sounding speaker with excellent bass -- natural not boomy. Room placement is usally an issue with DA speakers but you just need to try various positions until they sound "right" to you.

If you can, try 'em before you buy 'em. Let us know what you decide.

Best.
 
Fast_Eddie said:
I'm not buying them. I'm trying to get rid of stuff. Just thought someone here might want to see them.

From the very first post in the Sticky titled "The purpose of this forum" located in Dollars& Sense Forum, post dated 3-15-2006:

This forum's purpose will be for eBay postings, questions on value and worth, craigslist deals, etc. If you want to know what you have and what it's worth, this forum is a one stop shop

Any posts in other forums in relation to these questions will be moved over here, so please save the moderators the work and feel free to post in this forum.
__________________
 
I'm sorry- I was responding to soundweasel's post suggesting what I should offer and to share what I decide.
 
Back
Top Bottom