• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Chicago to Charleston WV area or close

Hi, I'm new to all this, but I'm wondering if there's anyone coming from the Chicago area to near Charleston, WV in the near future that I could trust to deliver a Yamaha receiver to me? I haven't made the deal yet, but this is part of the deciding factor.

I assume that most on here that's willing to do this is trustworthy...but being new and all I'd prefer someone that's established and has done it before (please don't take offense to this statement...still learning the rules here).

Thank you!
 
Register to hide this ad
Charleston is a 3 hour drive for me. I'm in the Columbus, OH area, may be coming up to Chicago between now and early Feb. Not sure yet though, maybe I could be of help if I do come up.
I've done this a number of times, in fact just today delivered some speakers to indyhawg in Indiana that originated in Pittsburg
 
Charleston is a 3 hour drive for me. I'm in the Columbus, OH area, may be coming up to Chicago between now and early Feb. Not sure yet though, maybe I could be of help if I do come up.
I've done this a number of times, in fact just today delivered some speakers to indyhawg in Indiana that originated in Pittsburg

Thanks for the offer but I already purchased another receiver so I won’t be able to buy this one. I appreciate it!
 
Back
Top Bottom