• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Chili beer.

piece-it pete

What, me worry?
Slogan: "Limes are for wimps" :eek:

My bro-in-law had a 6 pack of this stuff, a kinda lite lager with a bonus: a pretty darned hot pepper in it.

It's hard to tell how good the beer is 'cause of the heat. Has gee-whiz value to it, but after one I was about done. One of the bottles had two in it, just for heehaws we tried it - it was FIREWATER.

After that, the regular one-pepper bottles didn't taste so hot.

Conclusion: It has real novelty appeal, seems decent quality, I think a six would make a great contribution to a party. But I'd prolly drink something else.

Idea: A milder pepper in a Corona. Have to try it sometime.

Cave Creek, the parent company, their motto:

"We drink all we can, and sell the rest". My kind'a guys.

Pete
 
Register to hide this ad
:beerchug: At alot of the brew pubs in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas in New Mexico, during the green chili harvest they brew beer with green chili as they would any fruit. Some of them are quite tasty and some are quite hot. I agree on the novilty coment as I would not want to drink more than one myself. :beerchug:
 
Tim we discussed what might happen out-wise, but strangely nothing bad happened, even a day or two later.

Gonz if I see that stuff ever up here in the frozen north I'll try it.

Pete
 
Pete:
Yep, it's a drinking and thinking game. We have been playing it for quite some time and have factions here in Georgia and Virginia who play. We want to tour Germany and create a realilty TV show based on the marathon games we play when we all get together.
 
Chili beer, pickled eggs, and liars dice.....we could eliminate our dependency on foreign oil for gas.
 
Man sounds like a pretty good plan for the beer company! Make it fire hot so they
have to drink more to try and cool down!
 
Back
Top Bottom