• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

chinacave A+

blhagstrom

Mad Scientist, fixer.
Subscriber
chinacave offered up a heathkit TC-2 tube checker when another AKer was asking.
I tagged onto the thread and picked up the TC-2 when it was "open".

The unit was shipped quickly as promised and arrived safe and sound due to excellent packaging.

chinacave also emailed an electronic copy of the original sales flyer.

The price on the TC-2 was very fair.

A very good transaction.

Thanks Ian.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've had the pleasure to meet him when he was in the neighborhood and he is indeed a great guy with a good ear for good sound, too...
Just thought I'd toss that into the mix...
 
Thanks guys!

Now where is that Superscope Boombox I was listening to?

I'd MUCH rather deal here, buying and selling, than in other on-line venues...
 
Chinacave sold me a sweet little Hermes portable typewriter. A great deal, well packed, and he even shipped via UPS when it was on his dime. Good stuff!
 
Just sold some surplus ceramic caps to Chinacave and he couldn't have been easier to deal with. Thanks and I hope you can find some use for them!
 
Back
Top Bottom