Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Chris,
It must be very scenic where you are at this time of year. I'm 3rd generation German, my moms parents emigrated from just outside Pforzheim.
frohe Weihnachten
Chris,
It must be very scenic where you are at this time of year. I'm 3rd generation German, my moms parents emigrated from just outside Pforzheim.
frohe Weihnachten
Merry Christmas Chris, and - a Happy New Year to you and your mom!
Be safe, and be warm ...
(nicer there than here, from what I heard ... we just got up to 20F)