• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cincinati Chili

The wife who never eats chili dogs liked it better than I did.
The Fishwife turned her nose up when I said I was making it for dinner one night, until she tasted it! She ate more than I did, but w/o onions. She does like chili dogs though.

I gotta say for the ease of prep and taste factor this was a winner
Even easier, they also sell cans with spaghetti already in the chili. Pretty handy for a quick meal for one.
Can_ChiliSpag_15oz-400.png
 
Chillighetti was a favorite of mine when I was young, single, and on my own.
Usually Hormel, sometimes with a few extra additives on top of Mueller's pasta.
Mmmm, mmm, good eatin'
 
Well I live in Cincinnati, but I'm not a huge fan, I'm originally from the east coast though so maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know what that stuff is but it definitely isn't chili...:D

I bought my first and last can of that barf for chili dogs tonight.
your right it ain't chili. more like soup with a little hamburger in it.
didn't taste very good either. back to Hormel chili without beans for chili dogs.
 
You have to eat the onions on it too and then the burps blend perfectly with the aftertaste.

Seriously, It's probably the spices - a lot of stuff like cloves in Skyline. And chocolate IIRC. OK that's not a typical chili ingredient, I admit.
 
Every time I make chili, I have to make spaghetti because my son in law loves it. I've never tried it, but I will the next time around.
 
I use all kinds of pasta, whatever I'm in the mood for. Quite often it's macaroni or something similar. Sky's the limit!
 
Back
Top Bottom