• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CL Detroit, Ohm Speakers..???

Register to hide this ad
I'm no Ohm expert but I think they are from the Ohm Walsh series, Ohm 2s. Very well regarded.
 
They don't look complete. Where are the cloth covers for the drivers? They may also need work - woofers refoamed, etc. They might be OK functionally, but drive with caution.
 
Vitopanch said:
dgwojo,
Ha, Ha, Ha. I am with you. I fail to see the Ohms either. This may be one of those joke threads that will last for days. Do not let them get to you.

Vito
Vito,
I do like Craigslist, I landed a perfectly mint Marantz 2270 for $75 last night, original owner, everything except 1 fuse lamp works, and no, there was no OHM speakers included!! :D
 
dgwojo said:
Vito,
I do like Craigslist, I landed a perfectly mint Marantz 2270 for $75 last night, original owner, everything except 1 fuse lamp works, and no, there was no OHM speakers included!! :D


Very nice score. I better start reading it too, I might even find Ohms. I will find mine now and see.

Vito
 
Can you see them now on top of the Kenwoods

I think he took the pic down because I said I wanted the Ohm's

Do you think i should pick them up for only $55 bucks?
 

Attachments

  • Ohm Speakers.jpg
    Ohm Speakers.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 34
I'll give you $75.00 for them. That's a quick $20 in your pocket.


You'd need to ship them of course...

Honestly, if they are anything close to Model 4s, you'll like them a lot.
 
Back
Top Bottom