• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CL help needed

sancho22

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am trying to contact a seller who posts on CL without a reply option.
I clicked on the button in the buttom of the ad to "alert" CL/seller
and he reposetd twice the same way without a contact information or option to e-mail him/her.

Not sure if anyone had this happen before and what the remedy is?
Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes.
Usually ads like that will have his personal email or phone in the ad body itself so you cannot use CL reply button.
 
It is really odd as i alerted CL 4 times and the poster reposted twice. Might be someone who is really not well versed in CL?
 
I've noticed that covert operatives only communicate in upper case.
 
Back
Top Bottom