• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

cl speaker id

Asking price

On CL for $50.00 and just seems a little problematic to me. Think I will pass.:scratch2:
 
The HSL 5 that Rick (Orionkc) had used a 12" woofer. The price sheet and brochure he got from Independence Audio didn't show a similar sized speaker using a 15" woofer. Only the HSL 9 and another similar sized (large, tall end table size) speaker had a 15" woofer.

On a side note, I'm thinking about selling my 9s. I'm getting too old to haul those around to parties and wedding receptions. They are a fun speaker to crank up!

Mr. Bill
 
Maybe you could post your location or a link to the CL listing so another AK member could grab them.
 
Back
Top Bottom