philseven
New Member
Hi,
I have Kenwood LS 990a speakers needing to refoam. I read about classe A technlogy for suspension ? (on LS 880a the same)
I found (in audio-heritage):
Speaking about 2 suspensions ? Someone know this technology ? i need special foam ?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Class A suspension is Kenwood's original technology. It uses two suspensions made of engineered plastic / polyamide fiber. Appropriate mechanical bias is applied even when it is stationary. , Repeat the push-pull operation in which one side shrinks when one side stretches.
This push-pull operation cancels the opposite non-linear distortion components of each other, and realizes the linear movement of the vibration version that can convert small signals into small amplitudes and large signals into large amplitudes.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thanks
Philippe
I have Kenwood LS 990a speakers needing to refoam. I read about classe A technlogy for suspension ? (on LS 880a the same)
I found (in audio-heritage):
Speaking about 2 suspensions ? Someone know this technology ? i need special foam ?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Class A suspension is Kenwood's original technology. It uses two suspensions made of engineered plastic / polyamide fiber. Appropriate mechanical bias is applied even when it is stationary. , Repeat the push-pull operation in which one side shrinks when one side stretches.
This push-pull operation cancels the opposite non-linear distortion components of each other, and realizes the linear movement of the vibration version that can convert small signals into small amplitudes and large signals into large amplitudes.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thanks
Philippe