• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

cleanin a Marantz 2265, and where are the bulbs?

bolly

Lunatic Member
Banned
cleanin a Marantz 2265, and a 2270, where are the bulbs?

time to clear some space... first up Marantz 2265,

here's a couple pics of work in progress

btw anyone knows where them lamps are, I'd appreciate a clue :naughty:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
is there a fuse

the only one working is the dial-pointer, no meter's or dial-lamps :no:
 
a 2270 next

aha, I found the bulbs.

at least part of the work is done, they're clean! :D
 
talking to yourself in here Bolly?... :D ....the lamps are one area where I appreciate the Pioneer receivers over the Marantz, much easier to change
 
at least I know I'll be understood

you can say that again about those Marantz lamps vintagenut! :D
 
how do you change the bulbs

anyone have a schematic for a 2265 handy, tell me if there is a fuse for all dial lamps and both meters. The AUX, PHONO, and TAPE illuminate, but the dial pointer is now out. :sigh:

seems the 2270 needs 2 bulbs, anyone ever change these bulbs either?
 
I was gettin all ready for words of wisdom



and then I read that...thanks agger! the dishes :lmao:
 
None of my gear is that clean. My room is too dusty, that reciever looks pristine to me lol. You should see my AU9500 that looked like it sat in a barn yard for the last 10 years...
 
LoL, I agree, I've been trying but it seems after I polish the gear attracts more dust than ever before lol.
 
Hey Bolly, I just changed my bulbs in my 2245 yesterday. :cry:

Pain in the A#@!ss I unscrewed the screw that holds the furthest right two string pullies and was able to take the strings off those ends. This left me a tiny amount of room to move the lamp housing foward and a little down. One of the big capacitors blocs the housing from moving all the way down. Took me a hour at least to change out 3 bulbs. I'd recomend buying a fuse tweezer or whatever they're called. Used up about all my patience to keep trying to alighn the fuse bulb with the holder. Used a small flathead and the bottom of a plasitc spoon. Oh what fun.... :lmao:
 
Back
Top Bottom