• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cleveland to Denver

RDSChicago

Well-Known Member
My wife’s mom passed away and we are trying to get some family heirlooms from Cleveland area to Denver. We already shipped a ceramic bowl by FedEx and they packed it, and broke it! Willing to pay $1,000 for safe transport. Would easily fit in an SUV or larger car. Would appreciate the assistance!

email me at rsegal@alumni.upenn.edu or call me at 312-282-4747.

thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello, I might be able to help. Is there a time constraint on this? I live near Columbus, about 3 hours from Cleveland.
I occasionally get to Chicago area to visit family and have a nephew I visit in Denver area.
Might be something to consider. I have a 2018 Toyota Tacoma with a tonneau cover and the interior is a double cab.
 
Hi, no particular time constraint. Let me know when you are making the trip and if we haven’t received our items by then, we’ll work something out. Thanks.
 
Hello,
Did these items ever make it to you then on to Denver? I'm still available, flexible schedule as my visits to family are usually spur of the moment
 
Back
Top Bottom