• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cleveland to madison (or anywhere between) speakers.

240sx4u

Lunatic Member
Looking seriously at a set of Salk Archos speakers. They are a good size floorstander that would likely need to be put in a wagon, truck or SUV. Trying to figure out a way to get them from Ohio to madison (or somewhere between). If I drove to get them it would be a 1k mile round trip.

Any help out there?

Thanks guys.

Evan
 
Register to hide this ad
Wow....those are cool speakers. If I were anywhere in the flight pattern, I'd be glad to help out. But, alas, I am down south. Good luck in your quest!
 
I can definitely get the from Cleveland to Toledo and maybe over to Elkhart if it helps..

PM me if I can help.
 
Thanks Cosmos. The speakers sold, so I am trying to find something a little more reasonable distance-wise.

I appreciate the offer.
 
Back
Top Bottom