• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

CMC Stereo catalogs?

aziek1

New Member
I'm a new user with a very specific goal. I'm trying to find an old CMC Stereo catalog from the late 70s or very early 80s. My husband worked there for a couple years and now pines for the catalogs he got rid of, and I'm hoping to find one as a gift for him. Any wisdom, advice, or (dare I hope?) old catalogs you're willing to send my way would be much appreciated.
alessandra
 
Register to hide this ad
That goes double for me! I would love to get my hands on any mid to late '70's CMC catalogs.....that was my porn when I was in my early teens! TMI?
 
Back
Top Bottom