• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Co-worker gave me a Pioneer CT-F6262 Tape Deck. Stoked.

MOSS MAN

Active Member
:music:

Nice little single cassette deck. Not in perfect shape but I don't care. I dig it a lot. Can't wait to add it to the bedroom setup. Time to make some mix tapes from my records. Pics soon.

Last week my friends father gave me an old Silvertone guitar amp. Feeling the karma.

:yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
I have one in my regular office stereo rig and it is a daily listener. Cassette decks work good if you use them regularly but if they sit they tend to atrophy

New belts are about $22

Got a picture of it to post?
 
Back
Top Bottom